The New Jersey Business Council for Clean Energy is a network of New Jersey businesses and business leaders who are finding practical solutions to the significant hurdles our country and state face in meeting the growing energy needs of consumers through clean energy and energy efficiency. NJBCCE supports business friendly approaches that will create pathways of innovation and set clear market signals that will lead to job creation and grow New Jersey’s economy.
NJBCCE is the premier network of businesses and business leaders advancing renewable energy and energy efficiency through effective communications, broad advocacy and business development.
The principles that support our goal of transitioning to a clean energy economy are:
- Market-based solutions for the production of renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Positioning New Jersey as a world-leader in the development, manufacturing and installation of clean energy and energy efficiency technologies
- Creating pathways of innovation and opportunities for new market entry
- Developing a robust and viable workforce, ready to meet the needs of the clean energy economy
- Reducing our dependence on foreign fuels and improving energy security